Posted to rec.food.cooking
Your Name[_2_] Your Name[_2_] is offline

Default Dinner on the beach in Bali

On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 13:33:25 -0800, Bob Terwilliger wrote:

> Captain Peter Swallows blustered stupidly:
>
>>> Besides, who would brag about a vacation in Bali anyway? It's so 70s
>>> and utterly passe!

>> the pics *were* about food.

> Were they about cooking? No. So you are too stupid to recognize the
> difference between where you DID post (rec.food.cooking) and where you
> SHOULD have posted (rec.food.on.***.vacation.two.years.ago).

The dude didn't even go to Bali. We all know that if he went to Bali
two years ago we would have heard about it many times. We would have
heard about it as he _booked_ the trip, we would have heard about it
just before he _left_ for the trip, and then he would have announced
his return and how great it was and that he deserved it for all the
hard work he does. Searching Deja-Google, he doesn't mention Bali
except in 2000, not 2010.

He just lifted some pictures of the net that were taken 5 months ago
(as evidenced by the EXIF info stamped inside the picture data) and
then claimed to have gone to Bali a year before the pictures were even
taken. The dude is just too stupid to know that there are timestamps
IN the photo data.

The dude is sick in the head.