Posted to rec.food.cooking
I'm back on the laptop I'm back on the laptop is offline

Default PICs: Dinner on the beach in Bali

Will > wrote in
:

> On Mon, 30 Jan 2012 05:33:12 GMT, "I'm back on the laptop"
> > wrote:
>
> DAMN what a attention seeking whore! some old photos from 2years ago!

ROFLMAO!!!!

2 years ago???

You're stupid, as well as being a troll!!

> what next,some old army circle jerk photos?

You're interested in that sort of thing, otherwise you wouldn't have
mentioned it. You have quite a databse of those sort of photos, don't
you?

You and Boobie and spurtz should team up and swap pics.

--
Peter
Tasmania