Posted to rec.food.cooking
A Moose In Love A Moose In Love is offline

Default Dinner on the beach in Bali

On Jan 30, 4:33*pm, Bob Terwilliger >
wrote:
> Captain Peter Swallows blustered stupidly:
>
> >> Besides, who would brag about a vacation in Bali anyway? It's so 70s
> >> and utterly passe!

> > the pics *were* about food.

> Were they about cooking? No. So you are too stupid to recognize the
> difference between where you DID post (rec.food.cooking) and where you
> SHOULD have posted (rec.food.on.***.vacation.two.years.ago).
>
> Bob

i was *** once. a few years back, i was watching the SB, and all of a
sudden i became ***. it sort of snuck up on me from behind. i'm
better now having taken courses in heterosexual living. it was pretty
close, me being *** for a lifetime or not.