ed montforts

Default Dandelion Woes...

Yep! A zester or a potatoe peeler or a knife, as long as you leave the zest
(the white) alone. It is bitter, and you don't want that. Just take the
coloured part of the skin. It contains the oil you do want. And a zester is
easy to use... Good thinking. But first wash with hot water. Sometimes a wax
is used to spray oranges and lemons after picking, and spraying residue
could be present too. Remove that by washing.

Ed

"Rob M" > schreef in bericht
m...