Old 05-01-2012, 03:24 PM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Evelyn Evelyn is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

On 05 Jan 2012 04:49:10 GMT, Nick Cramer
wrote:

Evelyn wrote:
[ . . . . ]
Carbs, low carb, high carb, limited carb, these same issues come up
again and again on these groups. I listen to my dietician. She's a
professional, and I feel better and do well with her advice.

I listen to my glucometer. I check its accuracy by comparing my reading
with my doctors, every three months. That's when I get my A1c checked, too.

ABSOLUTELY!

I come to these groups for friendship and support, not medical advice,
and if I get some medical advice, I appreciate the effort, but follow
my doctor and dietician and use my meter.... foremost!

Evelyn