Old 05-01-2012, 01:16 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default For one who shall remain nameless.....

"Cheri" wrote in message
"Evelyn" wrote in message
"All unhappiness is due to the ego; with it comes all your trouble.
What does it avail you to attribute to the happenings in life the
cause of misery which is really within you? What happiness can you
get
from things extraneous to yourself ? When you get it, how long will
it
last ?" -- Ramana Maharshi

Self-pity is our worst enemy and if we yield to it, we can never do
anything wise in this world.
~Helen Keller

This is all getting beyond a joke, you all need to take a good look at
yourselves, this kind of behaviour towards a fellow human being is
shameful. I wouldn't treat a dog in this manner.