Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Happy New Year 2012!!!!!!

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 00:51:00 +1100, Krypsis >
wrote:

> Here's the first New Year wishes from Australia to all RFC'ers from
> wherever you are in the world. Most of you will have to wait a while
> before it's your turn to see the new year in but it's looking good from
> here so far.

Happy New Year to you too! We just had a couple of old fashioned
winter days - bone chilling cold, with fog down to the ground (minus
rain)... but today started off warm, bright and sunny, so I think
tonight's weather will be good. I'm glad because we have to drive
45-60 min to attend a party tonight.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.