Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Happy New Year 2012!!!!!!

Here's the first New Year wishes from Australia to all RFC'ers from
wherever you are in the world. Most of you will have to wait a while
before it's your turn to see the new year in but it's looking good from
here so far.

--

Krypsis
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 00:51:00 +1100, Krypsis >
wrote:

> Here's the first New Year wishes from Australia to all RFC'ers from
> wherever you are in the world. Most of you will have to wait a while
> before it's your turn to see the new year in but it's looking good from
> here so far.

Happy New Year to you too! We just had a couple of old fashioned
winter days - bone chilling cold, with fog down to the ground (minus
rain)... but today started off warm, bright and sunny, so I think
tonight's weather will be good. I'm glad because we have to drive
45-60 min to attend a party tonight.
--

Ham and eggs.
A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
Posted to rec.food.cooking

On 12/31/2011 8:51 AM, Krypsis wrote:

> Here's the first New Year wishes from Australia to all RFC'ers from
> wherever you are in the world. Most of you will have to wait a while
> before it's your turn to see the new year in but it's looking good from
> here so far.

Happy New Year to you as well!

Posted to rec.food.cooking

sf > wrote in news8ouf7po643obn72hlqg0k69v6fqnost8p@
4ax.com:

> On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 00:51:00 +1100, Krypsis >
> wrote:
>
>> Here's the first New Year wishes from Australia to all RFC'ers from
>> wherever you are in the world. Most of you will have to wait a while
>> before it's your turn to see the new year in but it's looking good from
>> here so far.

> Happy New Year to you too! We just had a couple of old fashioned
> winter days - bone chilling cold, with fog down to the ground (minus
> rain)... but today started off warm, bright and sunny, so I think
> tonight's weather will be good. I'm glad because we have to drive
> 45-60 min to attend a party tonight.

I spent NYE in Darwin......... I have a whole new appreciation of air-con.

Peter
Tasmania
Australia
Posted to rec.food.cooking

Krypsis > wrote in :

> Here's the first New Year wishes from Australia to all RFC'ers from
> wherever you are in the world. Most of you will have to wait a while
> before it's your turn to see the new year in but it's looking good from
> here so far.

I spent NYE at a "Bulls and Bikini Babes Rodeo" up in Darwin. Carnage!!!!!!

Peter
Tasmania
Australia