Posted to alt.food.barbecue
Gene Gene is offline

Default Christmas dinner menu

snip
>From what I've observed lately, "family time" is 4 or more people and
>just as many cell phones (or portable Nintendo/Wii whatever). And I
>don't think they're texting each other. The parents are usually the
>worst offenders.
>
>-sw

My house, my rules. Everyone knows the rules and none are obligated to
come here.

Everyone sits at the table together. No cel phones or any other
electronics. I even take the house phone off the hook.

Last year they wanted the TV on. So I put on the comcast fireplace
channel.

That will learn em.

Gene

It is a solemn thought: dead, the noblest man's meat is inferior to pork.
- More Maxims of Mark, Johnson, 1927
Mark Twain