Robert Tyrie

Default New Wine Log Software

I'm currently creating new desktop software for winemakers. It
incorporates a complete database management system, along with reporting,
charting, and many other capabilities. It is designed to run on any
operating system including Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X. I've released a
new beta test version, in order to get feedback regarding the progress so
far. This will be the last public test version before I release version
1.00. Thanks to all those in this newsgroup who have provided feedback.
This version incorporates most of the suggestions I have received. More
suggestions will be incorporated in the next release. The details can be
found at the following page:

http://www.fermsoft.com/amphora/index.php

Feedback can be provided via the contact page or forum page on the website.

Robert
www.fermsoft.com