Posted to rec.food.cooking
Melba's Jammin' Melba's Jammin' is offline

Default All of my stoneware's glaze is cracking

In article
phaeton > wrote:

> On Dec 10, 6:28*pm, Melba's Jammin' >
> wrote:
> > In article
> > >,
> >
> > *phaeton > wrote:
> > > I do use these in the microwave, but the bottom of the plates and
> > > bowls all say "dishwasher & microwave safe", so go figure?

> > > -J

> > So, have you taken them to someone who can do something about it? *Like
> > the place where you bought them? * If they're only six months old, seems
> > like Penneys out to lick that calf.
> >

> They're actually over 3 years old (almost 4 now that I count it up).
> The cracks started forming in the last 6 months.
>
> -J

I gotta clean my glasses!! And you only said it about three times, too!
OY! Sorry about that!!
Have you contacted the mfgr about the problem? I'd be curious to know
what they have to say for themselves.

Good luck!
--
Barb,