Joe Sallustio

Default Dry Corks

Hi Joe,
I have not given up on naturals yet. I don't know what quantities you
buy in but APM's best are now back to around 20 cents each in
quantities of 1000, I always liked those and never had issues. We
used them up over a few years and never had issues. I have had others
that were gawd awful though.

Right now I am testing Guardian and NomaCork, both are synthetics and
both seem fine. I'm happy to hear Supremecorq made some changes, I
did not like them originally for exactly what Tom discussed.

There are several suppliers of small quantities on the internet,
piwines.com and grapeandgranary.com have both been decent to deal with
in my experience. I'm sure there are others you might like also.
Most sell all kinds, natural and synthetic.

Hope that helps.
Regards,
Joe