Glen Duff

Default Equipment setup question

Like everyone else I just lug the carboys around, most of mine are
pretty large and heavy when full (27 liter). However, I make my wine in
the basement and have the best part of a large room exclusively for
winemaking and storage and in moving my two barrels, around 60 liters, I
have them on a small stand I made complete with casters. For raising
them I use a pulley system suspended from a joist on the ceiling of the
basement when I wish to put them up on the bench. This works really
well for me.

Glen Duff