Posted to alt.food.barbecue
A.Nonny.Mouse A.Nonny.Mouse is offline

Default Let's Preserve alt.food.barbecue

ChairMan wrote:
> "Kent" > wrote in message
>>

>> What I'm saying another way is that people should be more courteous.
>> Every time one posts he has to think about Sqwertz, and several
>> others. This drives off most lurkers. Once you've posted for awhile
>> you can take it. Kent
>>

> Speak for yourself, and don't assume how *you* think other people feel
> before they make a post.
> Also, how do you know it drives off lurkers? They are lurkers, how do
> you know they even exist?
> Do they email you and tell you so? And who are these others?
> There's just a handful of people here that post on a regular basis.
> Do you mean all of the regular posters?
> Please be more clear and concise with your OFF TOPIC post

Yes. They do e-mail him in private. These e-mails show very strong
support for the Brine-Boy.
I believe at last count, the lurkers were sending on average 272.5 e-mails
per DAY.
I know this because for about a week and a half, my newsreader had somehow
automatically hacked into kent's e-mail account and all of his e-mails were
also forewarded to me.
That was the worst week and a half of my life.
Fortunately, I didn't read enough of them to find out who these "others"
were. My eyes were wounded enough from reading the few that I did read.