Posted to alt.food.barbecue

Default Let's Preserve alt.food.barbecue

This group was the best tutor for me when I got my bullet smoker. I
don't know where else I would have gotten the fantastic information that
AFB provided. Without my dear BBQ mavens, I'd still be struggling.

I've been a Usenet Junkie since 1995. Usenet is famous for it's dog
poop to chocolate ratio. I can use a delete key, my fliters and ignore
headers that are of no interest to me.

I would be very sad to lose this group and the knowledgeable (and mostly
kind)people here.
--
Janet Wilder
Way-the-heck-south Texas