Posted to alt.food.barbecue
bbq bbq is offline

Default Has this group died?

On 10/27/2011 7:23 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Oct 2011 16:09:32 -0500, bbq wrote:

>>> It's BW3 or BWWW. Never BWW, even though that is an abbreviation of
>>> their new name. Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck, IIRC. The first one I
>>> ate at was the original in Columbus Ohio.
>>>
>>> -sw

>> Thanks for the history lesson. Odd that their original store is in
>> Columbus, Ohio and corporate offices in Minneapolis..

>> I read that in 2009 their wing costs went from $1.22 lb. to $1.70 lb.

> I can't believe that since they have much buying power than that and I
> have never seen wings for over $2/lb.

I read it on Yahoo Finance in their profile. Maybe they are adding
purchasing costs overhead to that. I find it hard to believe to. If the
grocers get similar pricing, that means they only make 50 cents lb.

It would be nice to find wholesale pricing. The few times I have tried,
Ive been met with resistance or no call back if leaving my number..

BBQ
--
Vegetarian

An old Indian term for poor hunter...