Brian Lundeen

Default Bottle Washer works!

"MDixon" > wrote in message

> When you said you were retrofitting a dishwasher on a previous thread I
> thought you were kidding...so now at least there is a dishwasher that will
> clean bottles throughly...yours...

Something I neglected to mention...

This doesn't necessarily require a dedicated dishwasher. On this one, all I
need is another pump cover and lower dish rack and in a few minutes, it
could be a regular dishwasher again. Only those items were severely
compromised in the conversion process. All the other parts were simply
removed without damage.

Not that I would consider trying this on the Bosch in the kitchen. I'm
already in enough hot water with the announcement that the keg fridge upon
return from repair will sit in the kitchen instead of the basement. ;-)

Brian