Posted to rec.food.cooking
Bryan[_6_] Bryan[_6_] is offline

Default Three different stir fries

Son: Only chicken, broccoli and rice.
Wife: Chicken, snow peas, green pepper, mushrooms, bean sprouts,
habanero pepper, a tiny bit of onion, broccoli and rice.
Me: Chicken, green pepper, mushrooms, bean sprouts, habanero pepper,
onion, garlic, a tiny bit of MSG and a little rice.

Probably my last rice for a long time. Tasteless, carby filler. Stir
fry is a good use for habs. Mine could have used more. Also, I was
almost out of soy sauce. I put some teriyaki on a little corner of it
on my plate. I don't think I'll ever buy that stuff again.

--Bryan
Dumb SOB Molina, if he'd have run at 100% all the way through first,
the way that TX FBman was bobbling the ball, he'd have been safe. MLB
players typically don't run as hard to first as minor leaguers.
Spoiled rich SOBs.