Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] koko@letscook.com is offline

Default Candle Carver

http://www.kokoscornerblog.com/mycor...le-carver.html

>> or
>> http://tinyurl.com/3uqeonn
>>

>Did you find it at Surly Table? I completely forgot that last year I
>promised myself to get one in time for the Fall holidays this year, so
>thanks for the reminder! Did the apples smell nice when the candle
>was burning?

Other than the scent of a freshly cut apple, no. All the apples do is
act as candleholders. Just be sure and treat the cut friut with some
fruit fresh or lime juice if it tends to brown after being cut.

koko
James Beard

www.kokoscornerblog.com

Natural Watkins Spices