Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default Dinner 2011-10-16

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:37:02 -0700 (PDT), Chemo the Clown
> wrote:

> how many does the stroganoff serve...4-5?

It looks like a one thigh per person sort of recipe. I served 7
people, but I didn't follow the recipe word for word. Think about how
much you need and go from there. I bought 5+ pounds of bone in
chicken thighs. I skinned and boned them first and then cut the meat
into quarters. Didn't weigh the end product, so I don't know how much
real meat I was dealing with. I bought two 10oz packages of
pre-sliced baby bellas but only used one and a half. I should have
just used all of it, because more mushrooms would have been even
better. We aren't huge eaters, so YMMV of course.

--
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.