Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Favorite vegetable?

Julie Bove > wrote:

: "RodS" > wrote in message ...
: > On 10/10/2011 5:10 AM, Malcom "Mal" Reynolds wrote:
: >> In >, "Julie
: >> >
: >> wrote:
: >>
: >>> I may have asked this before but I'm going to ask it again. I have a
: >>> hard
: >>> time picking just one.
: >>
: >> mushrooms
: >>
: >> garlic
: >>
: >> onions
: >>
: >> carrots
: >>
: >> romaine lettuce
: >>
: >> bean sprouts...low carb aren't they
: >
: > Am I the only person that likes pumpkin (squash I think you call them)
: > boiled, mashed, baked, roasted as soup but never as a dessert :-)

: I very much dislike squash.

I, personally love it, but find mos of the , what we call winter
squashes(hard shelled ones) I find are too caraby for me unless I eat a
fairly small portion. spaghetti squash is an exception to this and I can
eat what we call pumpkin in a custard version as a dessert without
harm.

Wendy