Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
P. Rajah[_2_] P. Rajah[_2_] is offline

Default Origin, History of Cow Slaughter and Beef Eating in Bharat

On 10/10/2011 7:54 AM, Arindam Banerjee wrote:

> A Bangladeshi gentleman and a staunch Muslim too, once lamented to me
> about beef eating habits in Bangladesh. By eating beef, we have
> become stupid and have made many mistakes.

Australians are among the biggest per capita consumers of beef. Do you
find them to be among the most stupid people you have encountered?

Beef consumption in Bangladesh is considerably lower than in South
Korea, Japan and China, which no doubt accounts for the stupidity of the
Koreans, Japanese and Chinese.

http://www.ioa.uwa.edu.au/__data/ass...tein-Keogh.pdf

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism