Old 05-10-2011, 09:14 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Default Origin, History of Cow Slaughter and Beef Eating in Bharat

Origin And History Of Cow Slaughter And Beef Eating In India

http://www.hitxp.com/articles/histor...spiracy-india/

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Old 05-10-2011, 09:31 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 5, 4:14*pm, and/or www.mantra.com/jai (Dr.
Jai Maharaj) wrote:
Origin And History Of Cow Slaughter And Beef Eating In India

http://www.hitxp.com/articles/histor...y-cow-slaughte...

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Dhanyavaad for your post !
Old 05-10-2011, 10:47 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

If at some point cows began to be eaten, when in the past were they
eaten also and why? Here are two discussions of this eating and then
not eating and now eating again:

Paradox of the Indian Cow

http://www.indowindow.com/sad/articl...=17&article=11

Social History of Indian food | Origin of the sacred cow

http://www.socialappetizers.com/hist...n-food-01.html

Old 05-10-2011, 11:22 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 10/5/2011 2:47 PM, wrote:
If at some point cows began to be eaten, when in the past were they
eaten also and why?

It began before recorded civilization. The why of it is simple: beef
is nutritious and tastes good.

Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always eaten meat - not
in rational dispute.
Old 06-10-2011, 12:08 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On Oct 5, 6:22*pm, George Plimpton wrote:
On 10/5/2011 2:47 PM, wrote:

Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always eaten meat - not
in rational dispute.

Humans ate other humans too. Like Christians eat the body of Jeezuz
and drink his blood

Old 06-10-2011, 03:11 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 10/5/2011 7:08 PM, Mad Sudhan wrote:

On Oct 5, 6:22 pm, George wrote:
On 10/5/2011 2:47 PM, wrote:

Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always eaten meat - not
in rational dispute.

Humans ate other humans too. Like Christians eat the body of Jeezuz
and drink his blood

I see they have released you after your most recent stint at the sanatorium.

--
Astrology: Fraud or Superstition?
http://www.seesharppress.com/astro.html

Ass-troll-ogers/jyotishitheads are the bane of humanity, and must be
cleansed or otherwise purified for the benefit of society.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/vhp-terrorism
Old 06-10-2011, 03:17 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

In article ,
fanabba posted:

Dr. Jai Maharaj posted:

Origin And History Of Cow Slaughter And Beef Eating In India

http://www.hitxp.com/articles/histor...y-cow-slaughte...

Dhanyavaad for your post !

You are welcome. Gau Mata Ki Jai Ho!

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

Old 06-10-2011, 04:54 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always eaten meat -
not
in rational dispute.

"Humans ate other humans too. Like Christians eat the body of Jeezuz and
drink his blood"

Hmmm, I Have always said that humans are the perfect food for other
humans. All we need is there already in the proportions we need.

Good idea.
Old 06-10-2011, 05:49 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 10/5/2011 4:08 PM, uNmaivirumbi wrote:
On Oct 5, 6:22 pm, George wrote:
On 10/5/2011 2:47 PM, wrote:

Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always eaten meat - not
in rational dispute.

Humans ate other humans too.

Not as regular diet. Human cannibalism is mainly ritualistic. In
instances when it hasn't been, e.g. the Donner Party or the Chilean
soccer team trying to survive after their plane crash, the victims were
already dead - those who ate the human flesh did not kill the victims.

Anyway, it's a different issue. Humans have rights; animals don't.

Like Christians eat the body of Jeezuz and drink his blood

No one actually eats the body or drinks the blood. They are eating
bread and drinking wine or grape juice that symbolize the body and the
blood.

Old 06-10-2011, 06:06 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 7/10/2011 1:54 AM, wrote:
Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always eaten meat -

not
in rational dispute.

"Humans ate other humans too. Like Christians eat the body of Jeezuz and
drink his blood"

Hmmm, I Have always said that humans are the perfect food for other
humans. All we need is there already in the proportions we need.

Good idea.

Kentucky Fried Dead relative? It would save on funeral expenses.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:36 PM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 10/6/2011 11:54 AM, wrote:

== Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always
== eaten meat - not in rational dispute.
Always?? That's quite a long time, way before historical records.
Humans are frugivorous apes, always have been.
http://www.gate.net/%7Erwms/primegendist.html

Proto-humans ate for millions of years BEFORE the very recent
domestication of fire, without fire. I.e., humans evolved on a RAW
fruit-oriented diet.
There id NO credible evidence that humans successfully "evolved" the
ability to digest flesh. In fact, the epidemiology clearly disproves it:

http://www.ecologos.org/cancer.htm
http://www.ecologos.org/cardio.htm
http://www.ecologos.org/meat.htm
http://www.ecologos.org/kidney.htm
http://www.ecologos.org/denature.htm
http://www.ecologos.org/diabetes.htm
http://www.ecologos.org/anxiety.htm
http://www.nature.com/news/2004/0410...025-11_pf.html

Laurie

scientifically-credible vegan information:
www.ecologos.org/ttdd.html

Old 08-10-2011, 12:00 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 10/7/2011 3:36 PM, Laurie wrote:
On 10/6/2011 11:54 AM, wrote:

== Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always
== eaten meat - not in rational dispute.
Always?? That's quite a long time, way before historical records.

More than ample archeological and anthropological evidence to support
it. It is the consensus of academic opinion on the matter. Feel free
to supply the name of a professional in any accredited university who
contends otherwise.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:10 AM posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.bonehead.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

On 10/7/2011 6:36 PM, Laurie wrote:

On 10/6/2011 11:54 AM, wrote:

== Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always
== eaten meat - not in rational dispute.
Always?? That's quite a long time, way before historical records.
Humans are frugivorous apes, always have been.
http://www.gate.net/%7Erwms/primegendist.html

Proto-humans ate for millions of years BEFORE the very recent
domestication of fire, without fire. I.e., humans evolved on a RAW
fruit-oriented diet.
There id NO credible evidence that humans successfully "evolved" the
ability to digest flesh.

Apes eat meat, without having to cook it. Apes are very close,
biologically speaking, to humans. It is perfectly conceivable that
humanoids had a diet similar to that of apes. Don't confuse "civilized
humans" and their eating habits with humans/humanoids from previous ages.

If anything, humans have generally *devolved* the ability to consume raw
meat since they developed the ability to make fire, although some
societies even today consume certain types of raw meat.