Posted to soc.culture.indian,alt.fan.jai-maharaj,alt.religion.hindu,alt.food.vegan,alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Laurie Laurie is offline

Default LIES Origin, History of Cow Slaughter and Beef Eatingin Bharat

On 10/7/2011 7:00 PM, Delvin Benet wrote:
On 10/7/2011 3:36 PM, Laurie wrote:
On 10/6/2011 11:54 AM, wrote:

== Humans and our immediate hominid ancestors have always
== eaten meat - not in rational dispute.
Always?? That's quite a long time, way before historical records.

== More than ample archeological and anthropological evidence to
support it. It is the consensus of academic opinion on the matter. Feel
free to supply the name of a professional in any accredited university
who contends otherwise.

Blah, blah!!
You can not present ONE citation supporting the outrageous erroneous
claim:
"...our immediate hominid ancestors have always eaten meat"
How long is "always", and who counted it?

Laurie

scientifically-credible vegan information:
www.ecologos.org/ttdd.html