Posted to rec.food.preserving
Serene Vannoy Serene Vannoy is offline

Default Bread prices redux

On 09/29/2011 08:22 AM, gloria.p wrote:
> On 9/29/2011 5:38 AM, Nad wrote:
>
>> A food preserving forum talking about "buying" and freezing bread?
>> Do we not make our own bread? But make our own Jams and Juices?
>>

> I do make a couple of kinds of bread on occasion but haven't gotten into
> making sandwich bread regularly. Convenience is the word.

We make most of our own bread, and I'm honestly not criticizing anyone
who doesn't, but I wanted to say that once you get into the routine of
doing it, it's not every inconvenient, especially if you use tools to
help with the one labor-intensive part, the kneading.

Serene
--
http://www.momfoodproject.com