food mama food mama is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Young[_5_] View Post
Someone here turned me on to the rice crackers w/ nuts from Costco.
Now I can't find them any longer; I don't know what happened, if it's
temporary/whatever. So I bought some rice crackers online that look
the same ... but they aren't.

The difference to me is that the new stuff doesn't have the vinegar
kick that I liked with the Costco snacks. On the ingredient list
of the Kirkland product I see vinegar (I don't know what kind) and
vinegar powder.

Would it be completely off the wall for me to get my hands on some
vinegar powder and jazz up my new crackers? I bought a huge bag.
Any better ideas?

nancy
Good news! A rep at Costco said that they are reformulating the Rice Crackers and hope to have them back on the shelves by January 2012. Let's hope they're as good as the last ones.