Posted to rec.food.preserving
Nad Nad is offline

Default Bread prices redux

George Shirley > wrote:

> Our hobby farm is 75 feet wide and 150 feet long, I think many of the
> folks on this newsgroup have even smaller places. We once lived for years
> on ten acres and had another ten acres to grow things on. At age 72 that
> ain't gonna happen again. Each of us should enjoy their own place on the
> curve as others have said.

I often wonder... I was born and raised in the city and did not like the
big city and always wanted to live in the country. When I did some teaching
in the local schools I found that many kids born and raised in the country
wanted to move and live in the big city.

Sounds like we swapped lives. I enjoy the country life... I hope you enjoy
yours

--
Nad