Posted to rec.food.cooking
sf[_9_] sf[_9_] is offline

Default What Kitchen Appliances Can't You Be without?

On Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:26:04 +0000, greghouse
> wrote:

> 2 days ago I lost my wine opener and had to drive 5 miles to get it. So
> I ordered an electric one from amazon. Its superb.

Electric wine opener? You must be a person who has everything.

> Also simply cant have wine without my wine aerator.

I saw one the other day that went in the top of the bottle like a cork
and you poured through it. It was only $15. I should have gotten it
but wasn't in the right mood. Now I wish I'd bought one.

--

You are what you eat, so avoid fruitcake and nuts.