Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default turkey rolls

Storrmmee > wrote:

: you can spice this on both sides before rolling with the spices of your
: choice, but dh cooks it plain because we try and get the hugest turkey
: possible and after its roasted he cuts it into chuncks so we can freeze it.

: once cold you can slice for sands or salads.

: it reheats easily and you can also dice it for soup and other alaking type
: things... but i am guessing as i typed that its not kosher...

This looks like it ould be good for a large buffet, so you wuld have
rether more even slices and can cut is easily.

My mother used to make a chicken a la king with a veloute sauce(that's
cream sauce made with chicken stock instea of the milk) it was very good,
too. I remember her putting pimento into it. You can get quite ingenious
in making many dishes kosher by clever substitutions.

Wendy