Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default coleslaw

well make it your mission to replicate it them share it here!

:-D

tasty tasty experiments

KROM

"Janet" wrote ...

Recently, I've had some coleslaws from the deli counter of the supermarket
that were not strictly identified as "coleslaw." I'm sure they had real
sugar in them, and I didn't test afterwards, so who knows what they did to
my BG, but they were awfully good, and I think one could easily achieve the
same result with aartificial sweetener. One, which was VERY finely chopped,
seemed to have green cabbage, scallions, sweet red pepper, pea pods or
shoots of some kind, and possibly some green apple and/or cucumber. The
dressing was light, and mayonnaise-based. I think they called it crunchy
summer salad.