Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default Kisses filled with air

"Storrmmee" > wrote in message
> none of the flavors are good unless you really sugarysweet, except i do
> like the one that is white and dark chocolate for a once a year treat, Lee

I do not like white chocolate. I have used it. I used to make chocolates
and I used it to make marbled chocolates or when I did the hand painted
ones, either as is or tinted. I don't mind a small amount like that. But
in general it is too sweet for me. I did use the real stuff, even though I
know it is not technically not chocolate. No way would I ever use those
Wilton melts. How can people eat that stuff?