Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Angela ate veggies and liked them.

i admit, cooking stuffed mushrooms properly, to me is a very learned skill,
my grandmother had the best way to me, she used a bit larger mushroom,
removed stems, sprayed with oil or wiped with butter, broiled to set then
stuff and return to broiler, quick is the point, Lee