Rene

Default raspberry wine

Bloody hell negodki, you're getting touchy.

Anyway Jack, the flavour of raspberry is so strong, that it is often
used to give other wines an extra flavour, or bouquet. A pure
raspberry wine imho is very nice when made of 1-1.5 kg per 4.5 l wine
at the most. It can be given more body with grape concentrate as the
total fruit content is quite low. Everybody decides for themselves.

Rene.