Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default Hi everybody

Evelyn > wrote:

: Just to let my friends on this newsgroup know that I had gastric
: surgery a couple of weeks ago. I have already lost almost 30 lbs
: from my highest weight. I lost twelve lbs before going into the
: hospital and the rest since the surgery. The surgery my doctor chose
: was the gastric sleeve, which is less invasive than the bypass.

: The good news is that I have great energy, and am not using ANY
: diabetes meds or insulin at this time. My numbers are great, but
: then I am not eating hardly anything at all. Last night I had my
: first soft boiled egg. Till now it has only been protein shakes for
: all my meals.

: I am glad I did it.

: Evelyn

Good luck with it and keep us informed of your progress.

Slad to hear that is seems to be working so well for you. It is nice to
have you posting again You were missed

Wendy