Posted to alt.food.wine
Abisha Lopez Abisha Lopez is offline

Default Wine tasting party

Abisha Lopez had written this in response to
http://www.drinksforum.com/wine/Wine...rty-37136-.htm :

John Laguna wrote:

> Hello everyone!!

> I just start getting into wine (Good Wine!!) and I am trying set up a
> wine
> tasting party. Any advise or a website that I can get some ideas.

> Thanks

> John

-------------------------------------

Hello..all,

Hope things are fine at your end. I have gone through your concern on wine
party and like to add some ideas, which will help you to host a fabulous
party!

First of all, you need to decide what type of party you want to host. It
would be great, if you will prepare the list of sparkling wines, white
wines and red wines that you will use for the party, then

Select the Date and Time
Make a list of friends to whom you want to invite.
Ready all the equipment for the party like: Ice buckets, sparkling, white
wines, Water and water glasses wine decors etc.
Prepare the foods' menu for the party
Select the venue for the party.

I think these are the major point for hosting a wine party, in addition to
this you can go for some other entertainment media to make it more
attractive.

Throwing a great wine tasting party can be a very big task. But once you
prepare your party-plan beforehand, the rest will just fall into place!
So, have fun and enjoy with your family and friends , don't forget to
invite me as a friend:-)

Thanks and regards,
Abisha

(Ewoodart.com)

Delivered via http://www.drinksforum.com/
Beer and Wine Community
Web, RSS and Twitter access to your favorite newsgroup -
alt.food.wine - 31930 messages and counting!