Posted to alt.food.diabetic
KROM KROM is offline

Default Low carb smoothie. Is it possible?

I make a smoothie every day..usually with one cup of non bg raising frozen
fruit and a cup of milk and splenda and a scoop protein powder in the
blender...basically makes ice cream.

sometimes to make it really ice cream like I will add a splash of heavy
cream

the key is to use frozen fruit or freeze milk in ice cube tray then use
half regular milk and half frozen.

of course anything can be substituted like rice mile for milk and cocoa
powder instead of fruit etc etc.

I can make a Wendy's frosty with next to no carbs.

KROM

"W. Baker" wrote
I hand not tried this byt how about a kind of mixed fruit sorbet done as a
slhushie smoothie. Mixes berries, fruits, etc, astrificial swttwnwe adn
water whapped up with some ice in it. See if it works.

Wendy