Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default Low carb smoothie. Is it possible?

"Tiger Lily" > wrote in message
> On 8/6/2011 4:37 AM, Ozgirl wrote:

>>> did i hear Nutella smoothie???????
>>>

>> I think the Nutella is being ditched

> teenlet has to have his Nutella
>
> i vaguely remember giving it up not long after diagnosis....... may i
> guess sugar content?

It also used to be loaded with trans fats. My kids went through a period
of liking it on toast then they got over it. Haven't bought it or had it
requested for years.

They have all finally got to the stage of asking for vegetables, woohoo
Earlier than me I might add, I was 21. Now look at me, could live on
veggies