JimL

Default Cool Whip

Or another variation: Do it without the crust in a square 8-inch cake
pan, cut down by almost half the Cool whip, let cool, cut into
squares. Noce cheesecake bars -- still kinda soft, so refrig or
semi-freeze before cutting and serving.

I'm sure there are recipes out there for similar things done more
accurately.