ilovefood99 ilovefood99 is offline
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noemi View Post
Agreed - coffee at home is the best. One can't avoid going to coffee shops when outside, though. I prefer the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and UCC, but the latter is rather pricey so CBTL it is most of the time.
I love coffee no matter what and no matter where I get them. Haha. They just taste great, and every store/brand has its own awesome and unique taste to it. I'd just like to share this cool discovery of mine. Since I don't like spending that much for coffee, my friend told me to try out Gourmet Free. They give out free gift cards for coffee and more. You guys should google it. Awesome