Member

Location: us
Default favorite coffee shop?

of course, my first choice would be at home! haha! great-tasting coffee comes from your home-brewed coffee. and of course starbucks :P
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevie View Post
of course, my first choice would be at home! haha! great-tasting coffee comes from your home-brewed coffee. and of course starbucks :P
i only like the coffee that made by myself..i am seldom going to the ciffee shop
Member

i always go some best coffee shop for coffee
and I enjoyed there a lot
__________________
euifax
lendintree
Member

Barista is the best place for coffee. That is the first place that comes to my mind when I think of having a coffee.
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenyharward View Post
Barista is the best place for coffee. That is the first place that comes to my mind when I think of having a coffee.
That's great, I often use it at the home. I like when my mother take it to me.

Experienced Member

Location: Manila, Philippines

Quote:
Originally Posted by genevie View Post
of course, my first choice would be at home! haha! great-tasting coffee comes from your home-brewed coffee. and of course starbucks :P
Agreed - coffee at home is the best. One can't avoid going to coffee shops when outside, though. I prefer the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and UCC, but the latter is rather pricey so CBTL it is most of the time.
__________________
Noemi
Recipe-Finder: The Smart Way to Find Recipes
"Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy." ~Author Unknown
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noemi View Post
Agreed - coffee at home is the best. One can't avoid going to coffee shops when outside, though. I prefer the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and UCC, but the latter is rather pricey so CBTL it is most of the time.
I love coffee no matter what and no matter where I get them. Haha. They just taste great, and every store/brand has its own awesome and unique taste to it. I'd just like to share this cool discovery of mine. Since I don't like spending that much for coffee, my friend told me to try out Gourmet Free. They give out free gift cards for coffee and more. You guys should google it. Awesome
Member

Location: India

1 Cuvée Coffee. One of Austin's favorite coffee roasters has a flagship cafe, complete with beer, pastries, and, of course, coffee. ...
2 Patika. ...
3 Fleet Coffee Co. ...
4 Wright Bros. Brew & Brew. ...
5 Caffé Medici. ...
6 Houndstooth Coffee. ...
7 Figure 8 Coffee Purveyors. ...
8 Better Half Coffee & Cocktails.

How to set up a coffee shop by Don Clarke Tracey00 Coffee 0 05-08-2008 10:08 AM
Coffee Shop Linda[_4_] Coffee 0 16-03-2007 01:50 AM
Gourmet coffee shop akia Coffee 0 28-08-2006 11:15 AM
Online Coffee/Tea Shop [email protected] Coffee 0 13-07-2006 01:40 PM
New Coffee Shop Owner JitterTX Coffee 0 20-02-2005 08:07 PM