Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Tiger Lily Tiger Lily is offline

Default REC: Cheese Stuffed Anaheims

On 7/27/2011 6:39 PM, Ozgirl wrote:

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message

>>> SO its more a bell pepper type than a chili pepper type?

>> Yes. Just a different shape. Now if you could get baby bell peppers or
>> even small ones that are rather skinny those would work.
>>
>> Here we can get sweet peppers that come in red, yellow and orange.
>> They come in a bag or plastic box usually in the Spring and early
>> summer. They are small but long and narrow in shape. Those would work
>> too.

> Like this?:
>
> http://www.australianseed.com/produc...psicum-organic
>

> and an unusual recipe, lol:
>
> http://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipe...ums-L1880.html

I found this one for banana peppers, chuckled that you add jalapeno to
give it some chili flavour

http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/stuf...0000000259073/

many of the stuffed banana pepper recipes are a spicy italian sausage
and tomato sauce stuffing, which would be good too

there is something about baked peppers that completely changes the chili
pepper flavour!

kate