Posted to alt.food.diabetic
W. Baker W. Baker is offline

Default REC: Cheese Stuffed Anaheims

Ozgirl > wrote:

: "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
: ...
: > Ozgirl wrote:
: >> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
: >> ...
: >>> This is not the exact recipe I made. The one I made was very
: >>> similar
: >>> but I remember putting in a little cream cheese instead of the milk.
: >>>
: >>> http://www.thatsmyhome.com/mainstreetdeli/stuanna.htm
: >>
: >> Went there to see what an Anaheim was, still don't know Were you
: >> also the 1 millionth visitor?
: >
: > I doubt that you could get them there. They're a long, somewhat thin,
: > mild pepper. They are not quite as sweet as a bell. Not really sure
: > what you could sub for them. I guess any pepper would work provided
: > it's not too hot.

: SO its more a bell pepper type than a chili pepper type?

No, they are a chili, but not very hot. they do have some heat. I
sometimes use a dried onw with its seeds to add a litlle zip to a
vegetable or clean-up-the -kitchen soup.

Wendy