Posted to alt.food.diabetic

Default REC: Cheese Stuffed Anaheims

"Ozgirl" > wrote in message

> "Julie Bove" > wrote in message
>> Ozgirl wrote:

>>> Went there to see what an Anaheim was, still don't know Were you
>>> also the 1 millionth visitor?

>> I doubt that you could get them there. They're a long, somewhat thin,
>> mild pepper. They are not quite as sweet as a bell. Not really sure
>> what you could sub for them. I guess any pepper would work provided it's
>> not too hot.

> SO its more a bell pepper type than a chili pepper type?

Yes. Just a different shape. Now if you could get baby bell peppers or
even small ones that are rather skinny those would work.

Here we can get sweet peppers that come in red, yellow and orange. They
come in a bag or plastic box usually in the Spring and early summer. They
are small but long and narrow in shape. Those would work too.