Posted to rec.food.cooking
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Jack In The Box Taco Recipe for Taco Party

somewhere in the past while they did leave chicago, i have friends who moan
about it still... there are in fact several in this area, lots in stl, also
the other two i know about are in highland IL and Granite City IL another i
am sure of is on hwy270 going towards st charles MO but i am pretty sure
that the one in litchfield is as north in IL as it get, i am positive there
are none in champange/urbanna and none in springfield prper..

btw the reason i know this is because they have single bathrooms in most and
they are generally easier and somwhat cleaner than large public bathrooms,
nothing like travelling and trying to find your way around in a new crapper
when you can't see, so i try and use the "oner" where possible, Lee