Old 13-07-2011, 05:15 AM posted to alt.food.diabetic
Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds Malcom \Mal\ Reynolds is offline

Default lunch

In article , "Julie Bove"
wrote:

"W. Baker" wrote in message
"Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds" wrote:
: In article , "Julie Bove"

: wrote:

: Sandwiches are not low carb unless you put them on low carb bread or
use low : carb wraps. Or you can simply wrap the filling in large
lettuce leaves.

: don't you ever have anything nice to say?

Like what? sandwiches on regular bread are OK? I don't see anything no
"nice" about this post of Julie's. I suggest you desensitize yourself to
seeing her name on a post.

Yeah. He is making it his career to take pot shots at me no matter what I
say.

only when your true nature as a rude ass comes out