Posted to rec.food.cooking
Storrmmee Storrmmee is offline

Default Jack In The Box Taco Recipe for Taco Party

right now in springfield, but where we live we go right by one to get to the
walmart for groceries, and we go to stl often enough they are there also, at
our regular adress about 20 miles away, nothing north of litchfield IL for
those who know the midwest, Lee