Posted to rec.food.cooking
nurk_fred2000 nurk_fred2000 is offline

Default Jack In The Box Taco Recipe for Taco Party

On Jul 12, 10:41*am, sf > wrote:
> On 12 Jul 2011 16:48:34 GMT, notbob > wrote:
>
> > Here's the recipe for those of you too stupid to figure it out.

> Whatta guy.
>
> --
>
> Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.

***For those of you that haven't tried the Jack Taco they are on the
"Everyday Value Menu", 2 for .99c ~ I buy 4 Tacos for $2.17 after tax
~ you'll love 'em!...I'm actually going up there for lunch today and
will try to deconstruct the "bean/meat paste" filling and start
experimenting tonight for my upcoming Taco/Margarita party...Anyone
ever work there that can share a company secret (maybe
Chemo?)?...Where's Clown-Tard when we need him...:-)