Posted to alt.food.diabetic
Ozgirl Ozgirl is offline

Default lunch

"Ingebird" > wrote in message
> My hubby wants to bring lunch to work. He is a newbie and trying to
> figure out lo-carb meals, especially for lunch. He cannot bring salads
> and was thinking more about sandwichs. Any suggestions?

First up, why can't he bring salads? In the meantime you can make
frittatas, hard boiled eggs, small amounts of nuts, small cans of
tuna.... Is the salad definitely a no no? Because salad with cold meats
etc or cut up raw veggies are ideal low carb meals. I wouldn't recommend
sandwiches at all if he wants to gain control.