Posted to rec.food.cooking
aem aem is offline

Default Help requested

On Jul 10, 10:56 am, "Kswck" > wrote:
> I have 6 beautiful ears of local corn on the cob-already shucked. Please
> advise how to properly nuke them. All the recipes I have seen so far say to
> soak them still in the husks before microwaving and then nuking wrapped in a
> paper towel.

If they are already shucked, wrap them in a damp towel and briefly
zap. I wouldn't cook all six at once (unless you're cooking for
six). Doing them in two or three batches will give you more chances
to experiment with how long to nuke them in your particular microwave
with this particular corn. As always, start with an underestimate,
test, zap again to finish. -aem