Default Krups Artese 01

On 2004-03-28 (Snow) said:
Newsgroups: rec.food.drink.coffee
I have a Krups Artese 01 model 920 espresso maker. I need to
replace the E.S.E. filter basket that came with it.
----SNIP----

You might Try Turnpike Appliance Sales and Service in Oceanside, New York.
They service all sorts of small appliances, including Krups, and even
including brands they don't actually sell. They often have and sell old
replacement parts, including some no longer offered by the manufacturers.
Give them a try and see if they might be able to pleasantly surprise you.
Here is their contact info:

Turnpike Appliance
National service center, Turnpike Appliance,
Turnpike appliance service center,
oceanside, NNew York
Phone: 1-516-486-5770
Phone, tollfree, 1-888-277-5776.